VoIP is both cheaper and more flexible than ISDN, making it the only sensible choice for your business.
The hardest choice is actually whether to choose to maintain an IP-PBX onsite or opt for a cloud-hosted solution instead.
A true business grade VoIP solution offers outstanding service level and call quality – no echo, no packet loss and no stuttering phone calls. It should be simple to setup, configure and manage, capacity should be expendable at the drop of hat, you should be able to add lines can easily, divert numbers and change hunt groups and ring patterns – quickly and easily using any web connected device.
VoIP calls are cheaper than traditional methods and you will benefit from free calls between all your offices and business extensions regardless of their location, but cost savings are not the only benefits to your business.
- Number Porting : Keep your phone numbers – even if you are moving office
- Intelligent call routing : Provides a low-cost way of managing your key call routing and monitoring multiple contacts or sites, utilising Auto Attendants, Call Scheduling and Hunt Groups
- Local Phone Numbers : A VoIP system can have as many incoming numbers as you want, so you have a number for sales, a number for support, etc. These could be local numbers for targeted marking campaigns i.e. numbers for London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Cost Savings and free calls : Very limited on-site kit to be maintained – also all your sites will benefit from free calls to each other.
- Flexibility : The volume of VoIP lines can be scaled instantly depending on available bandwidth.