The purpose of the DB Group (Europe) Ltd. complaints policy and procedure, is to provide customers and employees with the information required in the unlikely event that the Company does not live up to our customer’s expectations to provide excellent service at every stage of the customer journey – whether they are a corporate organisation with thousands of sites or an SME with one property and one person running the show; DB Group (Europe) Ltd. values every customer and treats them with respect, dignity and behaves with integrity in all of our transactions and dealings.
2 Our Commitment to Customers
Here at DB Group (Europe) Ltd. we’re serious about service, and we are committed to treating every one of our customers, suppliers, contractors, partners and stakeholders with the same standard, regardless of any protected characteristic under The Equality Act (2010), as we value diversity and equality as an organisation.
As a Company, we have built a strong culture of integrity, respect and caring for our people, which is something we carry to our service levels on a daily basis.
We are committed to honouring the following principles for every person we interact with as an organisation:
- We will treat every person with respect, regardless of any differences we may have (whether in opinion or in characteristics).
- We will act with integrity at all times, even during challenging circumstances.
- We will listen to any feedback about our business – good or bad and take the necessary action in a professional manner.
- We will care for the people that we interact with, by delivering a professional, sustainable and competent level of service at all times.
- If we make a mistake, we will admit this and take the necessary action to address this, taking the opportunity to learn from the mistake.
We believe this commitment will allow us to build lasting relationships with the people we interact with as a Company on a daily basis and hope this will demonstrate how seriously we take our Customer service.
3 Who’s Who?
DB Group (Europe) Ltd. believe that every member of the team are responsible for providing excellent levels of service; however, customer service is the overall responsibility of the Management team, who are committed to resolving any service level issues.
The following members of the Management team have responsibility for these areas of service levels:
Martin Brown – Managing Director – Overall Accountability
Rebecca Thomson – Operations Director – Responsible for Operational Issues relating to DB Energy, DB Water and DB Comms
Nicholas J Gribben – Human Resources Director – Responsible for Staff Issues, Data Protection and Health & Safety
4 Complaints Procedure
In the unlikely event that DB Group (Europe) Ltd., any division of the business or its employees fail to provide an acceptable level of service, you should follow this process:
- In the first instance, contact your Account Manager or point of contact in the business to discuss your concerns, which can be done by phone, email or in writing to: DB Group (Europe) Ltd. Pinnacle House, Mill Road Enterprise Park, Linlithgow, EH49 7SF.
- If you are dissatisfied with the response you receive, please contact the Concerns Team by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at the address above.
- We aim to investigate all concerns within 24 hours, where practicable; however, depending on the circumstances, we may require up to 3 working days to investigate.
- We will follow up all concerns with a phone call.
- We aim to resolve all concerns within 5 working days, where practicable; however, depending on the circumstances, this may not always be possible.
- If we cannot resolve or investigate within these timescales, we will always communicate this to you by email.
- We will provide a written response upon obtaining a resolution for your concern, which will outline what action we have taken as a Company to address your concerns.
Our employees are responsible for the following as part of the complaints procedure:
- Ensuring all correspondence for the concerns team is allocated to the correct member of the Management team, depending on the department the concern is raised about.
- Provide a follow up phone call as soon as we receive a concern, to better understand the situation.
- Ensuring our Customer Relationship Systems (CRM) are updated with all information regarding all concerns and feedback raised through the complaints policy and process.
- Providing the complainant with regular updates, to ensure they are aware of the timescales for resolution of their concern.
- Responding to all concerns within the agreed timescales of the policy (where practicable) and if this is not possible, bringing this matter to the attention of the Management and updating the complainant.
- Providing a professional and courteous service at all times while dealing with any concerns.
- Seeking a prompt and commensurate resolution to all concerns raised, to provide the complainant with excellent service and restore their faith in the Company.
5 More Information
You can get more information about our business, products and services on our website www.dbgroupeurope.com and if you have any questions regarding the complaints policy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We always seek to get things right – first time, every time but, in the unlikely event we do get something wrong, we want to know, so we can put it right.