What is it?
Unified Communications is more than a passing fad. When designed, implemented and managed properly, a Unified Communications solution will continue to develop and deliver real benefits to your business; improvements in productivity, collaboration, customer service, flexibility and responsiveness whilst delivering cost savings in both the short and long term.
From an IT/ Management perspective, deploying a Unified Communications solution can have many benefits for businesses of all sizes:
- Streamlined communications via single, familiar devices, such as smartphone, desktop, or laptop and clients like messenger and Skype for business – easier to manage / easier to use
- Web conferencing for real-time connections – built / integrated solution, meaning less applications to manage
- Anytime/anywhere video and audio conferencing to drive productivity and improved business processes
- Improved employee mobility/elimination of commuting time for virtual employees
- The ability to communicate effectively between customers and colleagues can improve productivity, creates a more collaborative working environment, which in turn improves teamwork, staff morale and ultimately creates loyalty.