Scottish Procurement aims to help Public Sector organisations deliver improved collaborative procurement which will drive cost savings and value for money for these organisations.
As such Scottish Procurement has established a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Telephony and Communication Services. The DPS commenced on 27 April 2022 and is due to expire on 28 March 2025 with an option to extend for an additional 12 months.
Who can access the DPS:
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third Sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- Other public bodies
What can you procure via the DPS:
Within the scope of the DPS organisation can procure a number of Telephony services, which are broken out into two lots:
Lot 1 – telephony and communication services
Lot 2 – enterprise bundled services (includes all services available through Lot 1 and mobile voice and data services) *
*more than one telephony service will need to be purchased to qualify as a bundled services.
Working with the DPS
DB Comms are an accredited supplier to the Scottish Government as such we can provide the services listed on Lot 1 and Lot 2 of the is Telephony and
Communications DPS. By purchasing through the DPS you organisation can benefit in a number of ways:
- Access to a full range of services
- Supporting your digital transformation and the move towards the PSTN Switch Off in 2025
- A fully electronic procurement process to reduce your buying costs
- A range of pre vetted suppliers to give you peace of mind