DB Group are looking for a new member of the Telecoms Team
Have you got outstanding communication skills? Can you WOW customers with your winning personality and commitment to excellent service? Do you have experience working in the Telecoms industry? If you do, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
Our Telecoms division; DB Comms, are recruiting for a Billing & Provisioning Agent to join a successful, dedicated and driven team as a trusted direct supplier in the industry of Data, Voice, Mobile, Hosted and IT solutions; as well as being a well-known Consultancy that provides expertise for businesses not only in Telecoms but also in Energy and Water, with plans to expand our range of products and services going forward. Read more…
The Billing & Provisioning Agent will be responsible for:
- Liaising with our suppliers to ensure our customers are provided with the products and services they require for their Telecoms solutions, while ensuring DB Comms. has the correct stock levels on hand to meet our commitments
- Manage the porting and new connections process and providing the new service provider with the required port documentation
- Manage the end-to-end billing process for the Telecoms division, reconciling data from suppliers against our own records, processing direct debit cycle by sending report to third party Company to ensure efficient, accurate and prompt collection of revenue, and working with our suppliers to action any queries.
- Effective use of the CRM system to record all activities, customer interaction and supplier contact, so the Company has an audit trail and accurate information for forecasting and potential opportunities in the future
- Providing assistance and 1st line technical support to customers to provide a quick and equitable solution to their issues in a friendly and efficient manner, while supporting colleagues with wider technical support duties in the division
- Ensuring customers receive their SIM cards, contracts and documentation in a timely manner, in line with Company process.
- Ensuring customers, suppliers, colleagues, partners and stakeholders receive excellent service during every stage of their journey with DB Comms. and the wider business, maintaining the values and vision of the Company by delivering an inspiring and positive experience to everybody we interact with
- Working with the wider team to deliver our targets contained within the division and Company business plans, to help the Company, our people, assets and customer base continue to grow in a positive, sustainable and consistent manner in the future
We are looking for applicants with the following knowledge, skills and experience:
|Knowledge of Data, Voice, Hosted and IT solutions currently used in the Telecoms industry||Yes|
|An understanding of how the Telecoms market operates||Yes|
|Knowledge of the Utilities industry||Yes|
|Knowledge of the provisioning process in Telecoms||Yes|
|Knowledge of the porting system in Telecoms||Yes|
|Experience of Microsoft Office 365 applications||Yes|
|Experience with NetSuite CRM systems||Yes|
|Experience with aBility billing system||Yes|
|Experience with Hosted telephony systems||Yes|
|Articulate in both verbal and written communications||Yes|
|Resilient attitude in the face of challenges||Yes|
|Excellent planning and organisational skills||Yes|
|High level of self-discipline||Yes|
|High level of attention to detail||Yes|
|Practical problem solver||Yes|
|Desire to learn and develop within the role||Yes|
The position of Billing & Provisioning Agent is an exciting challenge for someone looking to make their mark in a growing business, or to develop their existing knowledge-base while looking for development opportunities in the future, as DB Group has grown exponentially, and we have no intention of slowing our progress down!
So, if you think this is the job for you and you would like to apply, why not send us your CV and covering letter with your salary expectations to email@example.com with Ref: DBC/B&P.
We offer a competitive package and reward our staff with a generous basic salary and benefits like childcare vouchers, access to a pension plan, a staff suggestion scheme which rewards business related ideas we implement and many many more. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nationwide Vacancy: Energy Consultant
Are you suffering from a lack of professional challenges? Feeling disenchanted in your current role? Do you thirst to be first and yearn to
earn? Would you like to join an exciting new venture with a fast-growing Company that values integrity, hard work and commercial acumen? Look no further.
DB Group are recruiting for Energy Consultants to work as part of our Direct Energy Sales team throughout the UK.
Working alongside the Head of Direct Energy Sales and with support from our Central Office team, the Energy Consultant will provide an outstanding level of service at all times, demonstrating a commitment to excellence that proves we are a market leader in our field in terms of service, quality, products and our people. Read more…
The Energy Consultant will:
- Develop a customer base through effective use of networking, industry contacts and data sources to develop commercially sustainable profits for the region against set performance indicators by selling DB Group energy products and services.
- Build, cultivate and grow positive working relationships with customers and their businesses by developing a strong understanding of their industry, sector and services/products, to deliver consistently successful results on sales while ensuring open lines of communication are maintained with the decision maker at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation and information is obtained from customers at the earliest opportunity, to facilitate DB Group’s processes which source the best pricing and opportunities for the customer.
- Deliver each aspect of the end-to-end sales process from lead generation, initial meeting, product needs assessment, contract closing and where required; renewals and some account management, as well as the necessary administration that accompanies each stage of the process.
- Utilise a CRM system to record activity as well as reflecting each interaction with a customer during their journey with DB Group.
- Prepare reports for customers & stakeholders by analysing data and reducing this into an easily absorbable format for variable audiences.
- Adapt their communication styles to suit their audiences.
- Work as part of a wider team and also work successfully in an independent manner.
We offer a competitive package with an excellent basic salary, commission on sales made, auto enrolment to our pension scheme, exclusive access to our corporate membership at the Hydro Club for client entertainment or personal use as well as a Company car, mobile phone and laptop, plus with great opportunities for development in the future while getting to contribute to an exciting venture with one of the fastest growing businesses in the utilities management industry and the winner of the TELCAs Regional Consultancy of the Year for 2017, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in their career.