DB Group are an award-winning utilities consultancy and telecoms service provider that have operated in the commercial space since 1996. Over the last 6 years we have grown exponentially from a small family business to a multi-division company that serves our Clients’ energy, water, telecoms and environmental needs, with a focus on customer intimacy.
About the role
Our DB Comms division are currently recruiting for an Installation and Support Engineer to join our talented team. Working as part of our Service Desk function, the successful candidate will resolve 2nd line escalations to support our clients across our suite of mobile, voice and data solutions.
This multi-disciplined role will spend time remotely configuring products and services from our offices that have been purchased by our clients as well as attending client sites to plan and prepare for system installations, provide support and conduct maintenance visits. This role will work collaboratively with our suppliers and other third-parties when identifying and resolving issues that impact on service delivery. Read more…
|Experience working with the telecoms industry (circa. 2 years)||Yes|
|Experience working within a technical support or equivalent role within the telecoms industry (circa. 2 years)||Yes|
|Working knowledge of Hosted Telephony (e.g. Gamma Horizon)||Yes|
|Working knowledge of Broadband and Ethernet connectivity||Yes|
|Working knowledge of configuring Routers/Firewalls/LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Experience of maintaining customer records and support cases using a CRM system (e.g. NetSuite)||Yes|
|Experience working within a customer service role||Yes|
|Experience working under pressure and in stressful situations||Yes|
|Working knowledge of fixed and mobile telecoms associated services||Yes|
|Excellent analytical skills to aid in resolving technical faults and issues||Yes|
What we’re offering
- This role is offered on a permanent contract, with a standard 6-month probation period to ensure both the business and candidate are happy in their new position;
- The job offers a competitive salary and excellent scope for future development;
- 28 days annual leave per annum plus an additional 2 ‘duvet days’ to be used upon the successful completion of a probation period;
- Upon completion of 3 months service, the successful candidate will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme;
- Finally, the successful candidate will have the chance to work in a challenging business who are trailblazing the way forward in their industry, while being part of a fantastic team who regularly have team social events, that have previously included Go-Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Go Ape.
How to apply
If you’re interested in the role of Installation and Support Engineer and want to join a fast-paced and growing business, go to
Looking for a new role in Telecomms? We have an exciting opportunity to join the DB team as a Telecomms Installation & Support engineer…
https://www.s1jobs.com/job/it-telecommunications/telecomms-it-telecommunications/linlithgow/746643645.html and click the ‘Apply’ button to send us your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about you and why you want to apply for the job.
DB Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010), as such, should you require us to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of this process, please make us aware. If you would like to review our Equal Opportunities Policy, please let us know.
DB Group complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and has updated its Privacy Notice for recruitment accordingly. If you’d like to review this notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer, whose details are listed on our Website.