DB Group are looking for a new member of the Technical Services Team
DB Group work across the utilities market delivering business solutions in energy, telecoms and water. As well as designing the right services for businesses, we work hard to ensure that it comes with unparalleled customer service that makes business life simple and straightforward.
Our ambition is to become the best utilities consultancy in the U.K., through the successful delivery of great customer service, providing innovative products and services, being ethical in our business practices and attracting, retaining & developing the most talented, driven and passionate people into our business. Read more…
The Technical Services Officer (TSO) is the person responsible for managing the administration of DB Group’s technical services energy strategies, building lasting relationships with our clients and to offer support and guidance throughout the energy saving contracts.
The TSO will have a focus to strengthen DB Group approach to technical services through research and development of new initiatives, idea’s and strategies to help our clients reduced consumption and cost. The TSO will meet with clients, survey buildings and create reports within Scotland and the UK.
You will work as part of a wider team, with Customer Operations Advisors and Administrators working alongside you to deliver our fantastic service, while being provided with the expertise and knowledge of other functions like Finance, Sales, Technical Services and Human Resources, reporting into the Head of Technical Services.
The purpose of the job is:
• Generate technical services sales among key client accounts and new clients
• Administration & delivery of projects
• Surveying Buildings to understand Energy Saving Opportunities
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals whilst meeting company goals
• Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
• Coordinate with staff members working on the same account in different business areas
• Collaborates with the wider sales team to reach prospective clients
• Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
• Keep records of client transactions via our CRM system
What you might bring to the table:
- A good understanding of energy products and services, excellent communication and IT skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A professional and approachable style;
- Good Presentation skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- The ability to relate to a wide range of people;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations;
- The ability to solve problems as they arise.
The position of Technical Services Officer is an exciting challenge for someone looking to make their mark in a growing business, or to develop their existing knowledge-base while looking for development opportunities in the future, as DB Group has grown exponentially, and we have no intention of slowing our progress down!
So, if you think this is the job for you and you would like to apply, why not send us your CV and covering letter with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref: DBC/TSO.
We offer a competitive package and reward our staff with a generous basic salary and benefits like childcare vouchers, access to a pension plan, a staff suggestion scheme which rewards business-related ideas we implement and many many more. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nationwide Vacancy: Energy Consultant
Are you suffering from a lack of professional challenges? Feeling disenchanted in your current role? Do you thirst to be first and yearn to
earn? Would you like to join an exciting new venture with a fast-growing Company that values integrity, hard work and commercial acumen? Look no further.
DB Group are recruiting for Energy Consultants to work as part of our Direct Energy Sales team throughout the UK.
Working alongside the Head of Direct Energy Sales and with support from our Central Office team, the Energy Consultant will provide an outstanding level of service at all times, demonstrating a commitment to excellence that proves we are a market leader in our field in terms of service, quality, products and our people. Read more…
The Energy Consultant will:
- Develop a customer base through effective use of networking, industry contacts and data sources to develop commercially sustainable profits for the region against set performance indicators by selling DB Group energy products and services.
- Build, cultivate and grow positive working relationships with customers and their businesses by developing a strong understanding of their industry, sector and services/products, to deliver consistently successful results on sales while ensuring open lines of communication are maintained with the decision maker at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation and information is obtained from customers at the earliest opportunity, to facilitate DB Group’s processes which source the best pricing and opportunities for the customer.
- Deliver each aspect of the end-to-end sales process from lead generation, initial meeting, product needs assessment, contract closing and where required; renewals and some account management, as well as the necessary administration that accompanies each stage of the process.
- Utilise a CRM system to record activity as well as reflecting each interaction with a customer during their journey with DB Group.
- Prepare reports for customers & stakeholders by analysing data and reducing this into an easily absorbable format for variable audiences.
- Adapt their communication styles to suit their audiences.
- Work as part of a wider team and also work successfully in an independent manner.
We offer a competitive package with an excellent basic salary, commission on sales made, auto enrolment to our pension scheme, exclusive access to our corporate membership at the Hydro Club for client entertainment or personal use as well as a Company car, mobile phone and laptop, plus with great opportunities for development in the future while getting to contribute to an exciting venture with one of the fastest growing businesses in the utilities management industry and the winner of the TELCAs Regional Consultancy of the Year for 2017, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in their career.