DB Comms are looking for a new hero
If you’re a true people person, with a knack for motivating and inspiring others to achieve goals and objectives, with a talent for building strong and sustainable working relationships, then you might be the person we’re looking for. DB Group are seeking a Partner Channel Manager, to develop our indirect sales channel. Working initially within our telecoms division – DB Comms, you will develop our existing indirect channel while creating new opportunities for growth, working alongside the DB Comms team, with the objective of improving our cross-selling opportunities across our four divisions – DB Comms, DB Energy, DB Water and DB Environmental. Read more…
The role’s main duties will be:
* Supporting Partners in providing customers with the required products and services, as established through the sales process;
* Attending customer meetings with Partners (where required) to support the Partner in the successful completion of sales opportunities and/or retaining customers;
* Resolve customer issues, raised through Partners, in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and service level agreements (SLA’s), liaising with appropriate members of the team internally and escalating to the appropriate leadership/executive team members;
* Complete assigned commercial activity as defined by performance indicators, to an exceptional standard of quality & service, maintaining consistency in performance;
* Identifying opportunities for sales within our customer portfolios, maximising profitability and following leads through to successful completion;
* Confidently and credibly sell our product set using your knowledge and expertise the products and services from your division, as well as the offerings available in other divisions of the business, maximising opportunities for cross selling and profitability;
* Ensure that all Partners working with the Company have the relevant signed legal Agreements in place, working with the Human Resources team to deliver, escalating all issues regarding this to the Human Resources Director;
* Working in collaboration with key personnel within the business, conduct regular, consistent and effective communication campaigns with Partners, ensuring relevant and interesting information is relayed in a branded and approved format, to build retention of Partners;
* Working in collaboration with key personnel within the business to coordinate and deliver (a minimum) quarterly Partner events to recruit and attract new Partners to the Company, liaising with the appropriate members of the leadership team;
* Ensure that the Company brand and reputation are protected and upheld by all Partners the Company engages with;
* Supporting the establishment and maintenance of working relationships with suppliers for your business division under the guidance and leadership of your line manager, ensuring that our supplier relationships are positive, sustainable and evolving with our growing business;
* Develop and maintain an understanding of the different options available from suppliers and how they impact on our product & service offerings for customers, tailoring your approach and recommendations for customers to the supplier which most closely meets the customer’s needs;
* Maintaining records of customers, suppliers, products and pricing within the CRM system.
What are we offering our hero?
* This role is offered on a permanent contract, with a probation period (usually 6 months) to ensure both the business and candidate are happy in their new position;
* The role attracts a competitive basic salary of up to £26,801.66 per annum and will match the successful candidate’s skills and experience;
* 28 days annual leave per annum plus an additional 2 ‘duvet days’ to be used upon the successful completion of a probation period;
* Upon completion of 3 months service, the successful candidate will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme;
* Finally, the successful candidate will have the chance to work in a challenging business who are trailblazing the way forward in their industry, while being part of a fantastic team who regularly have team social events, that have previously included Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Go Ape.
If you think you fit the bill and want to be our next superhero, submit your CV and covering letter by emailing email@example.com or by using the webform above.
We’ll contact candidates who succeed the screening process to arrange an interview.