We have an exciting opportunity for a customer-focused, driven and organised individual to join the DB Comms team as a Support & Provisioning Advisor.
The role of Support & Provisioning Advisor within our DB Comms division serves as the main point of contact for customer enquiries at varying stages of their journey, from making initial enquiries to maintaining their products and services upon conclusion of setup and installation.
This role ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service, consistently meeting and exceeding agreed SLA’s in respect of customer contact and query resolution by working in collaboration with the DB Comms team to process and deliver customer orders with the minimum of interruption to their own business operations, all while maintaining regular communication with the customer and managing expectations. Read more…
The day-to-day duties of the Support & Provisioning Advisor will include:
- Providing 1st line technical support to assist the Technical Support Advisor in diagnosing and resolving customer faults and service interruptions;
- Ensuring all customer interaction which relates to faults and service interruptions are done so through the ticketing system on NetSuite CRM;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the DB Comms team to diagnose and resolve major customer faults and service interruptions, while making sure the customer is kept regularly updated by the most appropriate communication channel;
- Process customer orders accurately and in a timely manner, communicating with the customer to obtain all relevant information required to facilitate a smooth transition to DB Comms as a service provider;
- Provide exceptional service at all times during customer interactions, committing to the Company’s direction of customer intimacy;
- Assisting in the timely delivery of provisioning tasks, when required by the Client Services Manager;
- Supporting colleagues in the successful completion of their duties and delivery of business objectives.
To be successful in this job, we’re looking for applicants that may possess some or all of the following traits and qualities.
- Experience working within the telecoms or IT industry – Essential;
- Experience working within a customer service role – Essential;
- Experience working under pressure to deadlines – Essential;
- Experience working within a technical support role in the telecoms or IT industry – Desirable;
- Excellent team player – Essential;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic – Essential;
- Personable – Essential;
- Determined – Essential;
- Tenacious – Essential.
If you would like to be part of an exciting, vibrant and fast-growing company, and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and Covering letter by competing the form and attaching your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates successful at the screening stage will be contacted to arrange a selection event.
DB Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010), as such, should you require us to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of this process, please make us aware. If you would like to review our Equal Opportunities Policy, please let us know by contacting us using the details on our website (link below).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Working in a telecoms or I.T. company: 2 years (Required)
- Working as part of a team: 2 years (Required)
- Telecoms or I.T. help-desk support: 2 years (Required)
DB Group complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and has updated its Privacy Notice for recruitment accordingly. If you’d like to review this notice, please click here