An Account Manager provides efficient and comprehensive support and administrative function to the property management team, ensuring this crucial customer segment is served to a high standard and in a timely manner at all times. This role is a fundamental part of DB Group’s day-to-day operations, allowing the Company to provide an important product offering to our property management customers and to deliver a highly profitable and high growth area of the business, through the end-to-end delivery of a utilities service, liaising with suppliers on the customer’s behalf and communicating regularly on progress and challenges to ensure the customer remains apprised of their current reality regarding utilities spend.
The role of Account Manager requires exceptional communication and organisational skills, often requiring the post holder to manage conflicting priorities from stakeholders (both internal and external) while working to strict deadlines, all while managing customer expectations and maintaining excellent levels of communication throughout their working day.
What are we offering our hero?
· This role is offered on a permanent contract, with a standard 6-month probation period to ensure both the business and candidate are happy in their new position;
· The role has a salary range that will match the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
· 28 days annual leave per annum plus an additional 2 ‘duvet days’ to be used upon the successful completion of a probation period;
· Upon completion of 3 months service, the successful candidate will be automatically enrolled in our pension scheme;
· Finally, the successful candidate will have the chance to work in a challenging business who are trailblazing the way forward in their industry, while being part of a fantastic team who regularly have team social events, that have previously included Go-Karting, Tag Active and Go Ape.
What are we looking for in our next heroic member of the team?
· SCQF Level 5 Maths and English qualifications;
· Previous experience of working in a customer contact /telephone role;
· Previous experience in the utilities sector (energy, water and environmental);
· Proficient in the use of Internet;
· Proficient in the use of Email;
· Be able to communicate clearly and accurately;
· Strong level of self-discipline;
· Comfortable working as part of a team or independently;
· Desire to learn
If you think you fit the bill and want to be our next superhero, send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com We’ll contact candidates who succeed in the screening process to arrange an interview