Get up to £3000 towards the cost of a Gigabit Broadband connection for your business
DB Group is an accredited supplier of the Government’s Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme – offering businesses like yours up to £3,000 towards the infrastructure costs of a gigabit-capable connection, enabling you to make use of these latest technologies and gain a competitive advantage over your competitors.
A Full fibre broadband connection offers the best and most reliable internet speeds available, and the government is committed to a vision of Britain with full fibre connectivity. As part of this commitment, the Government has launched the Gigabit broadband vouchers, that can be used by small businesses to contribute to the installation cost of a gigabit-capable connection.
Businesses can claim up to £3,000 against the cost of connection either individually or as part of a group project.
Who is eligible?
- Your business has up to 249 employees
- Your business has a balance sheet of less than €43 million
- Your business has a turnover not exceeding €50 million
- Your business has received less than €200k in public grants over last 3 years
If your business is already lucky enough to have a gigabit-capable service then the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme isn’t available to you. To be eligible your new connection must:
- DB Group must deliver a minimum of 100Mbps to your premises
- DB Group must offer to double your current speed
- DB Group must install your connection within 12 months of voucher application
The scheme ends on March 2021 or when the £67 million fund runs out, let us start the conversation - no obligations, just get in touch by calling 0330 058 3405 or visit our contact us page here.