On your side
At DB Group we work with you and your existing water supplier in order to ensure that your business obtain best value from your existing or new agreement. We’ve been in the competitive water market place for 10 years and have grown to become one of the leading consultants within the water industry. We don’t provide impartial, independent advice – we are fully on your side. We will advise your business and work with your supplier, in order to deliver the best possible outcomes for YOU and your business.
Peace of Mind
From managing your portfolio and ensuring all bills are correct all the way through to alerting you of consumption concerns and providing options to resolve. We are here to support you throughout your water contract and advise throughout on all aspects of water use and billing. Providing you with the comfort and knowledge that these supplies are in the best of fitness and that you always have someone you can turn to, whenever required.
This service can be utilised immediately following our bespoke procurement process or even midway through your existing contract. If you have a problem or would appreciate our support to help review and optimise your water supplies, please get in touch with DB Water and we can begin planning how to make these supplies and suppliers work harder for you.
- Dedicated Account Management: a face to the name, no generic mailboxes, working for you
- Bill Validation: systems identify, analyse and resolve errors by carrying out over 100 separate checks
- Query Management: escalation and management through to resolution of issues directly on your behalf
- Portal: a multi-site client can access their full portfolio in one online portal including document management per site
- Budget reports: analysis of spend, consumption, ROI project reports, site level usage, portfolio review, regional variances and forecasts and more
- Site works: we provide the full install and sign off for your property any infrastructure upgrades i.e. cabling, pipework and meters etc.
Smart Metering: accurate, real time metering leading to actual invoices, consumption behaviour patterns at site or estate level