DB Group have developed strong relationships with all major UK energy providers alongside agreements with specialist independent commercial energy suppliers to ensure we are able to provide maximum market coverage when negotiating supply agreements for your business.
Procurement Strategy Development
DB Group meet with our clients firstly, to establish an energy procurement strategy at the outset, taking into consideration any drivers specific to your organisation. Helping establish which product and suppliers will fit best with your company objectives and energy requirements.
Once instructed, DB Group will review your full site’s energy use and bills. We will then assemble these into a format suitable for tendering across our selected suppliers, defined by our pre-agreed strategy. We’ll then present the results of our tender exercise, accompanied by a suggested course of action and next steps for your energy requirements. Some typical contract examples are explained opposite.
After Sales Care
To us, the important part is ‘you’. We will be with you every step of the way before and after the contract is signed. We can check your consumption and bills, owning queries from start to end and always keep you up-to-date of opportunities to save money.
Make your energy contracts work harder for you…
• Procurement tendering specialists: public sector, OJEU, multi-site, large-scale HH I&C or micro business, power or gas… we have experience in driving down costs
• Supplier Relation management: direct access to the Big6, medium and small independent suppliers
• Market Analysis & reporting: our reports feature in industry publications, so choose the frequency that’s best for you
• Wholesale costs forecasting: our traders share their information and predictions
• Non commodity cost & policy: these make up the majority of your bill and can be even more important than the energy costs
• Product knowledge: we understand green offerings, PPAs, Fixed, Flexible & Pass through and find the best for for you
• Energy Trading & Risk Management: we are happy to accommodate flex trading and risk products
• Invoice analysis & validation: our 100 check system helps identify issues
• Query management: dedicated account management means you know who you’re talking to – and they have escalation routes at the suppliers
Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK
DB Group have been a great Utility Partner and provided us with a robust service — they took away the hassle we faced with energy providers, we wouldn’t be without them.
— Karen Warrington, Group Operations Manager
Kingdom Housing Association
DB Comms exceeded our initial specification and provided a winning package. Their solution met our needs exactly and their knowledge and expertise ensured we did not pay for unwanted bandwidth. They provided co-location rack space whilst still reducing overall cost and the project ran on time and within budget.
— Gary Haldane, Head of ICT Kingdom Housing Association
George Watson's College
Just thought I would drop you a brief note of thanks for the work you have done for the School in auditing our water bills and in identifying potential water saving measures for the future. I have been very impressed with the way in which you have worked with the School, causing minimal disruption and inconvenience to staff and in achieving real savings. I will certainly consider you for future work on our gas and electricity contracts next year and have passed your details on to our Director of IT Services to consider for telecoms.
— Bursar, George Watson's College
Absolutely brilliant work. Having DB Water as a single point of contact has simplified the management of our water accounts and I have the confidence that any work that needs done will be completed satisfactorily!
— Facilities Manager, Footasylum
Leading International Law Firm
Working with DB Water has been worthwhile. They made it easy for us by bringing all the relevant information together and presenting our cost saving options and efficiencies in one easy document. We will therefore be using them to consolidate our English site portfolio and deliver best cost again.
— Finance Manager, Leading UK Law Firm
Gordon Rural Action
During our recent big office relocation, DB Comms advised and supported us every step of the way. Throughout they were efficient, responsive, friendly and approachable. We now have a brand new fibre broadband and VoIP system that works perfectly and looking forward, a partner we can trust.
— Joe Brown, Office Manager Gordon Rural Access
Robert Gordon's College
Since joining RGC in 2011 I have gradually extended our engagement with DB Water as our trusted utility supply chain adviser. This engagement has reduced rates, increased awareness of utility usage and is beginning to initiate and support sustainability initiatives across the school.
— Mr Andrew Lowden, Director of Finance Robert Gordon's College